Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy Healthy New Year 2017 to Library Professionals

Librarians Personality Development

Dear Library and Information Science Professionals, wish you all a very happy, healthy, and prosperous new year 2017.

My 8 blogs including "Resource Description & Access (RDA)" and "Librarianship Studies & Information Technology" are a reflection of my quest for knowledge in Library and Information Science. 

The articles written in these blogs started with my desire to learn about those topics. For this, I use to carry out extensive study and research on those subjects and write in an organized way so that I may refer to the presented information later on, whenever I need. I do this, as the capacity of the brain is limited to hold and remember information. At the same time, I thought there are many library professionals who desire to learn for the same information, so I also share the information about the articles published on my LIS blogs through the social media.

In continuation of my quest for professional knowledge on library issues, I also thought to learn how I can better my personality. Hence, I have started a category on my personal blog "Salman Haider" named "Librarians Personality Development." 

Librarians are the face of the library, and it is important they possess an impressive and strong personality. Following broad areas are determined to work on to achieve a strong personality and for the overall personal development of library and information science professionals:

Contents

  • About Personality / Personal Development
  • Education / Learning / Mind Power Techniques
  • Willpower / Habits Control / Time Management
  • Health / Workout / Yoga
  • Lifestyle / Positivity
  • Technology / Gadgets
  • English Language / Communication Skills


For Librarians Personality Development the primary and foremost thing is health. Nowadays in modern libraries, most of the works by the librarians are done on the computer and their sedentary lifestyle makes them unfit. After the age of 40 many library professionals develop symptoms of cervical and spondylitis, big tummy, put on weight, etc. due to their unhealthy lifestyle and lack of physical activity. 

Following two articles are written in the category "Librarians Personality Development." 
  • Librarians Personality Development - Exercises and Workout - In this article Exercises for librarians and computer users in office and home are given to help library professionals become active, healthy, and regain proper body shape, which can be done without going to a gym.
  • Gym Workout Schedule and Diet Plan - Gym Workout Schedule and Diet Plan for a Healthy Body. Bodybuilding has a lot of impact on personality development. The first impression of your personality is your physical looks and body. This comprehensive article will help you in your bodybuilding plan.
These articles are again the outcome of the need of my (not so good) health. So I did extensive study and contributed significant time in writing these blog posts. My "New Year Resolution" is to better my health on the basis of recommendations mentioned in these blog posts. You can do the same...

If wish to be updated with the new articles published in the Salman Haider's blog category "Librarians Personality Development," then there are two places to follow.
  1. Salman Haider Author (Facebook Page)
  2. Personality Personal & Self Development (Google+ Collection)
Wish you again a HEALTHY NEW YEAR... 

SEE ALSO 

ARTICLE AUTHOR

ARTICLE HISTORY
  • Last Updated 2017-01-01 
  • Written 2016-12-31

PERMALINK

Thanks all for your love, suggestions, testimonials, likes, +1, tweets, and